Wonderful Breadsticks

I decided to try this recipe that I found on a website today.  I needed something quick and easy. The breadsticks were great!  I'll be using this recipe often.

Ingredients
1-1/2 cup warm water
1 tablespoon yeast
2 tablespoons sugar
3-1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons butter (Butter to dip the breadstick dough before baking.)
1 teaspoon garlic salt
Parmesan cheese
Salad Supreme Seasoning

Directions
Mix first five ingredients and knead for three minutes. (I did this with my Kitchen Aid) Let stand 10 minutes.   Melt butter and mix in garlic salt.  Roll out dough into approximately a 9x13 rectangle and cut into 12 strips.  Roll in butter mixture, twist dough and put on a foiled lined baking sheet.  Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese or Salad Supreme Seasoning.  Cover and let rise 30 minutes.  Bake 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Recipes